Saturday, February 27, 2010

TEA Party debate in Lynchburg- Good or bad

I won't be able to get down to the debate tonight so I would really like some opinions from those who can. I will be calling some friends who will be there for information but I think the more opinions the better.

I have heard the questions will be done very differently than in Charlottesville and while I have my opinion about how it will work, I think it's best to see how it actually works out.  Please let me know what you think of the format as well as who did the best job of answering the questions.

3 comments:

  1. where can we get live stream or video clips of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen them announce it yet. I hope one of my people there will know if anything is available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The audio will be up on wchv.com as soon as I can get it segmented by question/response for easy listening.

    JT

    ReplyDelete