Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The goof of the week :)

Again Verga just can't count.  Whether it be the 29, no 22 counties in the district, neither of which are right. or the days in the month of December, Mr Verga just can't count.   If you include the 29th, there are only three days left not four !  Just as you can't count the illegal corporate money you donated to your campaign as your first donation, you can't count the money received on the first of January in this report either, Mr. Verga.


Begin forwarded message

From: Verga for Congress <accortes@comcast.net>
Date: December 29, 2009 7:15:06 PM EST


Subject: Next Four Days Are Crucial

LVheadshotGadsden flagGadsden flag




Fellow Conservatives,

The next four days are crucial!

I so deeply appreciate all your help to my campaign thus far. I have been truly blessed to get to know many you in my travels throughout the 5th District.

We are at a critical crossroads in the campaign and need your support now more than ever.

As I wrote about in my RedState op-ed, the Republican establishment is fighting hard for their moderate tax-raising candidate, Robert Hurt. This is why they chose to nominate our candidate by primary in order to give an advantage to Hurt, who with fundraising support from people like Congressman Eric Cantor, will have the necessary resources to win an expensive primary.

Of the conservative candidates, I have the greatest ability to go toe-to-toe with Hurt, which is why Laura Ingraham declared me the conservative frontrunner. As I have been fortunate to embody the American dream, I am able to invest a significant amount of money into the race. However, my personal investment will not be enough, I need your help!

We know that our campaign has the most grassroots support, but we need to prove this publicly by having the most donors.  Every donation, no matter how small, will help.

If you donate $25, we will even send you a very cool Verga for Congress T-Shirt!

Once again I'm always available and would love to hear from you. Contact me at Laurence@VergaforCongress.com

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Laurence Verga

www.VergaForCongress.com

Paid for by the Verga for Congress Committee




1 comment:

  1. Kelley In Virginia says: his claim that he has the most grassroots support doesn't ring true with me.

    Dundas Virginia has to be the international capital of "grassroots". I bet he doesn't even know which county Dundas is in.

    ReplyDelete